2007/06/29

Critical Mass Review: Chaos is good

I find that I get a bit antsier than usual when critical masses are as huge as the one tonight. It is all good though. Here is the run down:

  1. This had to be one of the biggest Masses I have ever been at. It was bloody huge.
  2. I corked at avenue and Cumberland right after mass started. There were a bunch of n00bs at the front, so I kind of got to decide to turn right. Awesome.
  3. Heading down Yonge was better than usual. We've had some business with streetcars on College a couple of times, but today was cool.
  4. That Tall Bike! That was pretty cool. I tried to stay away from it as much as possible though.
  5. We got split into two groups on University thanks to the police car behind us chirping. We managed to reunite. It is cool to think that there were two groups of cyclists large enough to take back the streets in downtown Toronto at once.
  6. What was with the n00bs biking down the wrong side of the street all night? That's not how we roll.
  7. The incident with the fire truck at Queen and Bathurst went quite well, considering.
  8. I am happy that we continued from Bike Pirates.
All in all this was an awesome mass. Here is how I remember the route:

No comments: