- Hillcrest Park is nice. I'd never been there before.
- Some houses on Shaw are built on top of the filled in Garrison Creek (pictured). The fill that was used is still compacting, so many of these houses are askew.
- Kids aren't great at riding in groups. Hopefully they had an educational good time. When I was a kid, I would have hated it.
- In terms of cycling, St. Clair is worse than Bloor - Yorkville, both in terms of road repair and the amount of courtesy you are afforded by motorists.
- Listening to the LEAF person describe what it would have been like here four or five hundred years ago was cool. He obviously cared a lot about the issue and was an evocative speaker.
The Human River (2008):